How to transfer Paypal to gcash from Mobile wallets has taken the world by storm. They offer great convenience, and some platforms offer cash back or coupons for every transaction.
You don’t have to carry cash with you anymore. You just have to pull out your mobile phone, scan the QR code, and you are done, no hassle, no finding change. Just a stable internet connection and a mobile wallet app.
One such platform that, apart from being a terrific mobile wallet, offers excellent services as well is Gcash. If you are from the Philippines, you must be familiar with the Gcash wallet.
However, you have to add money to your wallet from your bank account, and if you do online business, then the most popular platform for payment.
However, transferring money from Gcash can be tricky. But worry not, cause in this blog. We will discuss transferring money from PayPal to Gcash quickly.
What Is the Gcash App?
Let’s start with an explanation of what Gcash is.
Gcash is a wallet software that allows you to conduct cashless transactions efficiently. It is similar to a wallet but virtual, allowing you to save your money on your phone, so you don’t have to worry about carrying cash everywhere.
To use the Gcash app, simply take out your phone, scan the QR code, and you’re done. In addition to spending money, you can also use Gash to make money. You may earn passively or actively; only a few techniques are required.
Additionally, making money with Gcash is risk-free.
How do Transfer Money From Paypal to Gcash?
Paypal is the most preferred choice for international payments. However, if you want to transfer your money from PayPal to Gcash, you must link your Gcash wallet to PayPal.
Follow the steps given below to transfer money.
- Open your PayPal account and link your Gcash wallet with it.
- Now open your Gcash app.
- Open the app dashboard and tap on ‘cash-in.’
- Under global partners and remittance, select PayPal.
- Now enter the amount that you wish to withdraw. The minimum withdrawal limit is P500.
- Now click next, and the app will show a verification message of the amount you wish to withdraw. If the amount is correct, tap on confirm.
- The app will display a notification showing your transaction is being processed.
- After the amount is processed, you will get a notification from your bank and PayPal stating that your transfer was successful.
- Now you can check your Gcash wallet and balance to confirm the transaction further.
This was how you could transfer money.
How Long Will it Take to Transfer Money From PayPal to Gcash?
The transactions from Gcash take only a few minutes or seconds as they are real-time processed. However, in a few cases, it can take up to 24 hours to process the payment and reflect it to your Gcash waller.
Are There Any Fees Charged to Transfer Money From PayPal to Gcash?
There are no convenience fees. However, you must convert the amount into PHP as you can only transfer PH currency to your Gcash wallet.
The minimum transaction amount is PHP 500. Therefore, make sure you transfer a minimum amount of PHP 500 and convert it to PH currency before transferring to the Gcash wallet.
Can I Transfer My Paypal Money to Gcash?
You can transfer Paypal money to your Gcash wallet by linking your Gcash wallet to PayPal. Follow the steps below to transfer your PayPal money to your Gcash wallet.
- Create a PayPal account and connect it to your Gcash wallet.
- Now launch the Gcash app.
- Launch the app dashboard and select ‘cash-in.’
- Choose PayPal from the worldwide partners and remittances menu.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw now. P500 is the minimum withdrawal amount.
- Now, tap Next, and the app will display a confirmation message with the amount you want to withdraw. Tap on confirm if the amount is accurate.
- The app will notify you that your transaction is being handled.
- After completing the transaction, you will get confirmation from your bank and PayPal that your transfer was successful.
- You may confirm the transaction by checking your Gcash wallet.
How to Transfer Money From PayPal to Gcash Below 500?
You can’t transfer money below 500 from PayPal to Gcash as 500 PHP is the minimum transactional amount required to transfer from Gcash.
Can I Transfer 250 From PayPal to Gcash?
No, the minimum amount you can transfer from PayPal to Gcash is 500.
So this was all you need to know about how to transfer money from using PayPal to Gcash. It is indeed convenient to receive international payments from PayPal. However, for local use, Gcash provides the best service. Now that you know to transfer money from PayPal to Gcash, you can relax.